Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting ready for something exciting!

Today I have been hard at work making dishes and taking pictures to post about soon! My wife has stuck in there as my dish tester (actually I think she is LOVING this). This week I will be posting a lot about chicken and some basics that I'll use in later recipies. The next week, I'll be doing something exciting! I will be making next week... Eggplant week!!!! Anybody out there who is saying "oh man", be prepared to change your mind! Not only are you going to learn all these amazing things with eggplants and learn how easy they are to cook, you'll LOVE the dishes! I'm sure of it!

I have to get to work now and cook for the wonderful Walt Disney World guests, but stay tuned in because there are exciting things happening soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!! Eggplant! Hum! I'm excited to change my mind!!

    ReplyDelete